To apply for open job opportunities, please click on the title of the job opportunity to be directed to the job posting on the Indeed website.
- The Independent Living Instructor is responsible for assisting youth in various areas to support their independence. Responsibilities of the Independent Living Instructor include but are not limited to; facilitating independent living skills groups, transporting youth, assist youth in age appropriate skills, helping youth obtain employment, housing, and furthering their education. Full time- some nights and weekends.Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field. All employees must be 21 years of age, pass a drug screen, pass a criminal background check and have a valid driver’s license.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
We currently have a need for qualified candidates for the Residential Counselor position for second and third shifts. A Residential Counselor provides support and supervision of our youth throughout the course of all daily programming activities. Employees must be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and drug test, and have a valid driver’s license. Responsibilities include:
- Being a positive role model.
- Teaching appropriate behavior.
- Teaching appropriate social skills and life skills.
- Participating in daily programming activities.
- Helping the youth achieve their treatment goals.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications Required: High School Diploma. This is excellent experience for recent or soon-to-be COLLEGE GRADUATES who are seeking an entry-level position into the Social Service Field. Pay commensurate with education and experience. Second and Third shifts available.
Job Type: Part-time