WHO WE SERVE
The Truancy Intervention Program is an intensive home, school, and community intervention program for truant and high-risk school age youth. This program is used to prevent further truancy, improve academic progress, increase parent engagement, and increase community involvement. This a home and community based service.
- Identify reasons for youth’s truancy and barriers to success.
- Identify solutions to ensure school attendance and increase the youth’s involvement in school and the community.
- Improve academic performance by assessing the child’s needs, strengths, weaknesses, and problem areas.
- Provide face-to-face contact with the youth and/or family, implementing the treatment plan
- Encourage family and community involvement
- Mentor the youth
- Meet with adults in their lives (counselors, teachers, case managers, etc.)
- Provide incentives for participation and progress.
Committed to Transparency
78% of our total operating expenses fund programs for the youth we serve. When you make a charitable gift to our organization, your dollars go toward exactly what you intended—supporting at-risk youth.